This is one of those meals that you can batch cook on a Sunday so that you've got a nutritious and easy lunch or dinner waiting for you in the fridge during the week.
- 500g boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3 medium red onions, cut into thick wedges
- 500g small red potatoes, cut into thick slices
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into thick slices
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tsp each ground cumin, smoked paprika and fennel seeds, slightly crushed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 50g whole blanched almonds, roughly chopped
- 170g tub Greek yogurt, to serve
- Small handful parsley or coriander, chopped, to serve
Heat the oven to 180C.
1. Place the chicken, onions, potatoes and peppers in a large bowl and season.
2. In another bowl, mix together the garlic, spices, oil, and lemon zest and juice. Pour this over everything and spread the mixture on a baking tray.
3. Roast for 40 mins, turning the chicken after 20 mins, until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Add the almonds for the final 8 mins of cooking.
5. Serve in bowls with a dollop of yogurt and some chopped parsley or coriander sprinkled on top.
Protein - 34g
Carbs - 34g
Fat - 20g
Saturates - 3g
Fibre - 5g
Sugar - 11g
Salt - 0.34g