Complete the following circuit by performing each exercise one after the other. At the end of each round give yourself 90 seconds rest and start the circuit again. Choose the weights wisely for each exercise so that they are enough to make you work hard but not so heavy that technique suffers as a consequence!
- Kettle Bell Swing – 15 Reps
- Lateral Box Jumps – 10 reps e/s (20 in total)
- Barbell Thrusters – 10 reps
- Medicine Ball Slams – 10 Reps
- Weighted Lunges – 8 each leg (16 in total)
- Jump Squats – 8 Reps
- Kettle Bell Snatch - 5 each arm (10 in total)
- Press ups – 12 Reps
- Dumbbell Row – 6 each arm (12 in total)
- Man-makers – 6 reps
- Box Jumps straight on – 8 Reps
- Row 150m (Level 10 resistance)
90 seconds rest between circuits
Complete between 5-8 rounds depending on your fitness levels
Man-makers – Performed by starting with a dumbbell in each hand. Get down into a press up position and complete a press up. After that movement go straight into a single arm row from each hand while still in the press up position. From there get to your feet and complete a push press with dumbbells still in hand. This is one rep.
Barbell Thrusters – Do a front squat onto a box or bench onto that will get your legs to 90 degrees when your ass touches it. In a fluid motion perform the front squat to the box and stand up, moving straight into a push press. This counts as one rep.
For more great sessions, visit our Training section.