Inspired by some of the amazing London Marathon performances last week? We certainly were – especially Tom May who has been glued to the treadmill for the last week, giving this running session a bash.
It may feel easy at first but trust us when we say…it's not – if you complete the whole session and aren’t dripping sweat then up the speeds.
Before you attempt this, don’t forget to warm up and stretch off!
- 10 mins @ 13kph – followed by 2 mins walk
- 30 secs @12kph - 30 secs @ 15 kph X 6 - followed by 2 mins walk
- 10 mins @13 kph
- 30 secs @ 18 kph 30 secs off X8
Now, that is a tough sesh but it’s purely cardio – let's think of the beach and give those abs a good workout!
- Bicycle Crunch: 3 X 12 (each side)
- Hanging Leg Raise: 3 X 12
- Barbell Rollout: 3 X 12
A really beneficial workout that gets the bloody pumping, hert racing and fat burning!