We all know when it gets to the weekend, we crave something naughty - something that'll tickle our taste buds and satisfy any cravings. Well, usually we turn to junk food but this dish tastes so good that you'll feel you're indulging in a treat! Yet, not only does it taste great but it's actually great for you! Put this dish together this weekend and I bet you'll end up cooking it the following weekend too!
- 1 large Packet of couscous
- 200g Grated Parmesan
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Jerk Seasoning
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 2 Limes, cut into wedges
- Freshly Chopped Parsley
- 200g Shredded Coconut
- Olive Oil
Protein: 83g - Calories 550 – Fat 10.3g
- In a pot, prepare the couscous according to pack instructions. Once ready, take off the heat and stir in with parmesan cheese.
- In a mixing bowl, add salt, pepper, brown sugar, and 2 tbsp of jerk seasoning. Mix everything together and pour over the salmon.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat and sear the salmon for 4 minutes on both sides.
- Mix the rocket with the warm couscous and create a bed for the salmon to live on. Garnish with finely chopped parsley and 2 lime wedges.